Wednesday, March 25, 2009

All it takes..

So this week has been a little crazy. Revival is going on at the church and it's just mind blowing the things we're learning. Since sunday morning every service gets a little more intense haha.

Sometimes all it takes is a little push to get you on the right path. Tonight I saw people that have been hurting for many different reasons healed. I saw Matt and Amanda healed tonight that was amazing to me. They may not know it but I look up to Matt so much. He's helped me understand a lot of things. I'm happy to see these things happening for people it's amazing.

God is moving in our church and the rest of the world big time. It's amazing to see everything that's happened. Out of all the darkness that some people are having a light will come. We just gotta hold on to what we have and have faith in Him and not be afraid to give everything we have.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night to see what's in store for us. I have a very good feeling I will not be disappointed. : D

2 comments:

Lori said...

haha.. make sure you wear your ear hole thingys!! :)

Gayle said...

Yeah... I was so proud to call you family last night... I laughed so hard when he stuck his finger in your ear. =) Revival has been awesome!! God is so good.

Love ya!